Ucrete MF – Polyurethane Concrete Floor Coating
Where is Ucrete MF used?
Ucrete MF is used on areas requiring long lasting and resistant coating under middle to heavy traffic and chemical loads:
- Food, Medicine and Chemical Industries
- Production Sites
- Industrial Plants
- Packaging and Warehousing Areas
What are the advantages of Ucrete MF?
In addition to the general Features and Benefits of Ucrete coatings Ucrete MF has:
- Thermal Resistance: 3 mm Ucrete MF does not lose its feature at constant 60ºC. Thermal Strength increases as the thickness increases.
- Odourless: It is non solvent and odourless coating according to Campden and Chorleywood Food tests
- Stroke Resistance: It has high mechanical features due to Low Elasticity Module. It does not induce partial breakings and cracks under these impacts.
- Absorption: Ucrete MF has zero absorption according to the tests under CP. BM2/67/2.
- Humidity Tolerance: Ucrete MF industrial floor coating are suitable to be applied on damp surfaces and can be used 7 day concrete or on the water-saturated old concretes on which steam stopper layer is applied.
- Cleaning: The smooth and matt surface finish provides easy to clean features.