MasterTop 430 Corundum Aggregated Surface Hardener
Where is MasterTop 430 used?
- In workshops,
- In energy stations,
- In garages,
- In car parks,
- In storage areas,
- In loading bays,
- In factories,
- In shipyards,
- In aircraft hangars,
- In car wash shops,
What are the major advantages of MasterTop 430 ?
- Easily applied on freshly floated surface concrete.
- With its modified polymers, it absorbs the water of the surface concrete on which it has been applied and forms a monolithic structure with bare concrete
- Do not oxidize.
- Hardener applied surface is 4-6 times more resistant to abrasion than bare concrete.
- Contains properly sized and graded corundum aggregate.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw circle.
- Resistant to flaking due to the salt application against freezing.