MasterTile JF 565 - Cement Based Grouting with High Resistance Especially Designed for Pools
Formerly: MASTERTILE 565 HF
What is and where to use MasterTile JF 565 HF?
MasterTile JF 565 is a cement based, easily applied grouting material used in places like pools, baths, saunas, spas for the grouting of overlays like pool ceramics, granite ceramics, marble, glass, mosaic, porcelain ceramics.
MasterTile JF 565 is the most efficient solution for pools
Fields of Application:
- In indoor and outdoor spaces, in vertical and horizontal applications,
- In the grouting of pool ceramics, granite ceramics, marble, glass mosaics, porcelain ceramics adhered to existent surfaces.
- In swimming pools and decoration pools. In water reservoirs, In baths and saunas,
- In terraces and balconies,
- In areas where mechanical and chemical cleaning is performed.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterTile JF 565 HF?
- MasterTile JF 565 attains an excellent resistance to pool and cleaning chemicals with its high technology. It reduces dirt penetration to a minimum with its high density structure.
- MasterTile JF 565 is resistant to neutral and alkali cleaning substances.
- When compared with other cement based interliners its endurance against acidic cleaners has been increased.
- MasterTile JF 565 can endure +150ºC and being cleaned with a water jet with a high pressure of 100 bars.
- MasterTile JF 565 is suitable for grouting hole widths from 1 mm up to 8 mm.
- MasterTile JF 565 solidifies without cracks.
- MasterTile JF 565 is freeze-thaw cycle resistant.
- MasterTile JF 565 has one component.
- MasterTile JF 565 is easily applied and cleaned like other cement based interliners.