MasterTile JF 560 - Cement Based Grouting With High Resistance for Surfaces Under Intensive Traffic
Formerly: MasterTile 560 NT
What is and where to use MasterTile JF 560 ?
MasterTile JF 560 is a cement based, easily applied fluent grouting material that is used for the grouting of coatings like ceramics, marble, granite, antacid ceramics and natural stone with high mechanical resistance and that can resist various chemicals.
Fields of Application
- Indoor and outdoor spaces, horizontal applications,
- In filling the grouting holes of coating materials like ceramics, marble, granite, antacid ceramics and natural stone existent on surfaces.
- In terraces and balconies,
- On industrial floors under intensive traffic,
- On surfaces where mechanical or chemical cleaning is performed,
- Iin ceramics and granite coating grouting of areas like kitchens, washing areas, sale and exhibition halls.
- In vertical applications, the application may be made by using the reduced water proportions in the Mixing Ratios table.
MasterTile JF 560 is the most efficient solution for Surfaces Under Intensive Traffic
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterTile JF 560 ?
Attains an excellent resistance to mechanical loads with its high technology.
Reduces dirt penetration to a minimum with its high density structure.
Resistant to neutral and alkali cleaning substances.
When compared to other cement based interliners, its endurance against acidic cleaners has been increased.
It can endure +150oC and being cleaned with a water jet with a high pressure of 100 bars.
It is suitable for grouting hole widths from 3 mm up to 20 mm.
It solidifies without cracks.
It is freeze-thaw cycle resistant.
It has one component. It is easily applied and cleaned like other cement based interliners.