MasterTile FLX 555 is a Cement Based Flexible Grouting for Ceramics and Tiles
What is and where to use MasterTile FLX 555?
MasterTile FLX 555 is a cement based, grouting material decorative for ceramic, tile, marble and granite interlines which is not effected by water and which is resistant against vibrations, elongations and contractions due to temperature changes.
Fields of Application:
- Indoor spaces, in vertical and horizontal applications,
- In filling the grouting holes of ceramics, tiles, marble and granite adhered on existing surfaces.
- Shopping centers,
- On commercial and industrial floors. In hotels, In hospitals,
- In wet spaces, In domiciles.
MasterTile FLX 555 is resistant against vibrations, elongations and contractions due to temperature changes
What are the key benefits of MasterTile FLX 555?
- Prepared and applied easily
- Does not scratch silvered surfaces.
- It is suitable for grouting holes with the widths 2 - 8 mm.
- Provides excellent adhesion to the edges of tiles without cracking.
- Has a long machinability duration. Smooth surfaces are obtained.
- Since it has little water absorbance it hardly gets dirty and can be cleaned easily.
- Freeze-thaw cycle resistant.
- Resistant to impacts, vibrations and detergents. In the standard colors.