MasterTile 14 is a cement based highly stable adhesive
Formerly: USTA 130
What is and where to use MasterTile 14?
MasterTile 14 is a cement based highly stable adhesive used in adhesion of ceramics.
Fields of Application:
- In inner and outer areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- In the adhesion of tiles, ceramics, marbles, decorative tiles or press bricks, and cottos to cement based surfaces.
- It is suggested to be used by mixing with MasterTile WP 666 PBT in open area applications.
What are the key benefits of MasterTile 15?
- Easy to prepare and apply. Long process time.
- No sliding in vertical applications.
- No slump.
- High adhesion property