MasterTile 700 - Epoxy Based, Two Component, Grouting Filling and Ceramic Adhesive Resistant to Chemicals and Bacteria
Formerly: Mastertile 700
What is and where to use MasterTile 700?
MasterTile 700 is an epoxy reaction resin based grouting and adhesion material that can be cleaned with water, easily applied, is resistant to chemicals and bacteria, and used in the adhesion or grouting hole filling of materials like ceramics, marble, granite, antacid ceramics, glass mosaic and glass brick.
Fields of Application:
- In indoor and outdoor spaces, in vertical and horizontal applications,
- In filling the grouting holes of ceramics, marble, granite, antacid ceramics, glass mosaic and glass bricks adhered to existing surfaces.
- In beer, wine and raisin industries,
- In beverage and fruit juice industries, In milk, cheese and yogurt industries,
- In tomato paste, pickle and canned food industries,
- In meat and fish industries,
- In medicine, paint, paper, accumulator and manure industries,
- In printing houses, hotel kitchens and laundries, In hospital laboratories, dining halls, wet spaces and hygienic environments,
- In swimming pools and thermal pools, Waste water and purification facilities, In shopping centers
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterTile 700?
- It is resistant to chemicals, acids, alkalis and oils.
- It has anti-bacterial properties and it does not compose mildew, fungus and bacteria.
- It has high abrasion resistance.
- Applied MasterTile 700 does not keep the dirt on it and its after cleaning is easy.
- It is suitable for grouting hole widths from 2 mm up to 10 mm.
- It is resistant to sudden temperature changes that last for a short period of time.
- It is freeze-thaw cycle resistant.
- It can be used in contact with drinking water.