MasterSeal 501 – Cement based capillary crystalline waterproofing material
What is and where to use MasterSeal 501?
MasterSeal 501 – is a cement based capillary crystalline waterproofing material that is applied against surface waters in old and new structures from negative and positive directions.
MasterSeal 501 application areas are:
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Waterproofing of foundations and curtain walls.
- Water tanks.
- Elevator pits.
- Supporting walls, dams and harbors
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 501?
- Easy to prepare and apply.
- Applied with brush.
- Long working time.
- MasterSeal 501 fills the capillary gaps by forming permanent (insoluble) crystals and enables water impermeability.
- Protects concrete.
- Resistant to negative and positive water pressure.
- Water vapor permeable.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycle.
- Can be safely used in drinking water tanks (has a test report).