MasterRoc SA 160 – high performance alkali-free set accelerator for sprayed concrete
Formerly: MEYCO SA 160
What is and where to use MasterRoc SA 160?
MasterRoc SA 160 is a high performance alkali-free set accelerator for sprayed concrete, whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
Fields of application:
- Temporary and permanent ground support in tunneling and mining
- Slope stabilisation
- Also suitable for acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as for annulus grout in TBM tunnels, cemented ground injection and foam concrete.
MasterRoc SA 160 is ideally suited for wet mix sprayed concrete for ground support
What are the key benefits of MasterRoc SA 160?
- The quick setting property allows rapid work progress and the ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence.
- The unique product formulation provides fast setting, continuous early-age strength development high durability and good long term strength.
- Very low dust generation during application and therefore a good working environment.
- Possibility of low rebound applications when using the correct nozzle angle and distance.
- Non-aggressive properties provide improved working safety, reduced environmental impact and lower handling costs.