MasterRheobuild 181 A - is a composite of synthetic polymers and reagents that accelerate setting and hardening of concrete and does not contain chlorine
Formerly: Rheobuild 181 A
What is and where to use MasterRheobuild 181 A?
MasterRheobuild 181 A is giving rheoplastic properties to concrete, the use of current admixture enables the production of flowable concrete with a slump of up to 200 mm, easily flowing but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water-cement ratio with the concrete having a zero-slump (25 mm) without any chemical additives.
Could be used in:
- Ready-mixed concrete and places of massive filling;
- Pouring strong reinforce concrete andconcrete pumping;
- When concrete is transported over long distances;
- No risk of segregation and spreading;
- Pouring concrete in cold climates;
Manufacture of reinforced concrete structures where early hardening and rapid acquisition of early strength are important parameters.
What are te major benefits of MasterRheobuild 181 A ?
- Reduces the need for steam curing in the manufacture of precast concrete structures;
- Strongly reduces the water content in the mixture;
- Increases performance;
- Contributes to high ultimate strength;
- Eases pumping;
- Creates a more solid, watertight concrete structure;
- Increases the service life of concrete structures;
- Facilitates easier removal of concrete forms.