MasterProtect 180– Epoxy Based Two Component Protective Coating
What is and where to use MasterProtect 180?
MasterProtect 180 – is an epoxy based two components coating material developed especially to protect concrete and steel.
MasterProtect 180 is used for:
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Metal or concrete tanks.
- Walls; as gas and vapor barrier coating resistant to chemical materials.
- Oil and fuel tanks.
- Power stations, sugar factories, hangars, and liquid storage areas
- In drinking water depots.
- Petroleum refineries and paper factories.
- Beer, wine and raisin industry.
- Soft drink and fruit juice industry.
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt industry.
- Tomato paste and canned food industry.
- Meat and fish industry.
- Medicine, paint, paper, battery and fertilizer industry.
- Printing houses, kitchens and laundries of hotels.
- Laboratories of hospitals, mess halls, wet volumes, and hygienic environments
What are the advantages of MasterProtect 180?
- Glossy surface.
- Forms a surface structure that prevents formation of microbes.
- Easy to clean and create hygienic environments.
- High mechanic strength.
- Has elasticity to absorb movements on metal surfaces.
- Has higher chemical strength compared to standard epoxy coatings.
- Easy to apply by brush, roll or spraying method.
- Water impermeable.
- Does not contain solvents.
- Can be safely used in drinking water tanks (has a test report).