MasterFlow 980 – High strength, shrinkage compensated cementitious grout
What is and where to use MasterFlow 980?
MasterFlow 980 – is a ready to use product in powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a shrinkage compensated grout of predictable performance.
Thickness of application is from 80 up to 150 mm.
MasterFlow 980 is formulated for use at any consistency from fluid to damp-pack, and may be used with confidence for bedding, grouting and precision bearing operations such as:
- Gas or steam turbines
- Crane rails
- Milling machines
- Precast elements
- Anchor bolts
- Repair and reprofiling of bored piles
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 980?
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Formulated for deep section grouting.
- Proven and predictable performance.
- Excellent workability retention even at high ambient temperatures.
- High bond strength to steel and concrete.
- Early strength development even at fluid consistency.
- Good fatigue and impact resistance.