MasterEmaco S 5400 – Extra high-strength, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced, thixotropic structural repair mortar
Formerly: Emaco Nanocrete R4
What is and where to use MasterEmaco S 5400?
MasterEmacoS5400 is a thixotropic lightweight high build repair mortar with medium strength from5 up to 60 mm thickness, class R4. It is a ready-to-use material to be hand, trowel or spray applied on horizontal, vertical and overhead areas. When mixed with water it forms a mortar with an exceptional wide range of applications.
MasterEmaco S 5400 is used for the structural repair of concrete elements such as:
- Columns, piers and cross beams of all bridges
- In conjunction with electro-chemical cathodic protection systems
- Cooling towers and chimneys and other industrial environments
- Water treatment and sewerage facilities
- Tunnels, pipes, outfalls and all below ground construction especially in harsh ground conditions
- Marine structures
Why MasterEmaco S 5400 is the most efficient solution for structural repair?
MasterEmaco S 5400 provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterEmaco S 5400?
MasterEmaco S 5400 is a ready-to-use material that contains Portland cement, hydraulic binders, well graded sands, specially selected polymer fibres (PAN – polyacrylonitryl) and special additives to significantly reduce the risk and incidence of shrinkage cracking.
When mixed with water, MasterEmaco S 5400 forms a highly thixotropic mortar that can easily be spray or trowel applied.
- Can be applied inside and outside, on vertical and overhead surfaces, in dry and wet environments.
- Formulated with new nanotechnology, shrinkage compensation systems and fibre reinforcement (polyacrylonitryl fibres) to minimize crack tendency.
- Highly thixotropic - can be applied up to 50 mm without the need of secondary reinforcement.
- High early and ultimate strengths.
- Outstanding workability for easy placing and finishing.
- High modulus and excellent adhesion to host concrete ensuring load transfer.
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- High carbonation resistance.
- Very low permeability to water and chlorides.
- Low chromate (Cr [VI] < 2 ppm).
- Does not contain chlorides.