MasterEmaco S 488 is cement based thixotrophic structural repair mortar
Formerly: Emaco S 88 CK
What is and where to use MasterEmaco S 488?
MasterEmaco S 488 is cement based one component, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, thixotrophic structural repair mortar
MasterEmaco S 488 is suitable for placing in thicknesses of 10 mm to 40 mm both vertically and overhead.
MasterEmaco S488 is the ideal material for vertical or horizontal structural repairs where the thickness of repair is more than 10mm and use of hand or machine applied structural repair systems is required. Typical applications are:
- Extensive repairs to beams, columns and other structural elements.
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
- Repairs to piers, navigation locks, dams seawalls and other marine structures
- Repairs to bridges, tunnels, garages, silos etc
Why MasterEmaco S 488 is the most efficient solution for structural repair?
MasterEmaco S 488 provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterEmaco S 488?
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations
- No bonding agent required – Simple installation
- Impermeable to aggressive elements – Long life repairs
- Sprayable - Able to repair complex profiles easily with minimal rebound
- Fast and easy placing - Reduced time for repairs