MasterBrace ADH 1420 – Epoxy Based, Flowable Adhesive
What is and where to use MasterBrace ADH 1420?
MasterBrace ADH 1420 – is epoxy based, solvent free, moisture tolerant, flowable adhesive with two components for bonding freshly mixed and hardened concrete.
MasterBrace ADH 1420 is used for:
- Bonding freshly mixed concrete and hardened concrete,
- Corrosion protection of reinforcement in structural repairs,
- Priming the concrete substrates under repair mortars,
- Bonding various building materials to each other, concrete, stone, metals etc.,
- Chemical anchoring.
What are the advantages of MasterBrace ADH 1420?
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or directly pouring.
- Perfect adhesion between the freshly mixed and hardened concrete.
- Provides a corrosion protection barrier on the reinforcement.
- Provides perfect adhesion even on damp surfaces.